Anant Ambani weight gain. Pic Credit: Pinterest
Subscribe to NotificationsAnant Ambani, the younger son of Mukesh Ambani and one of the biggest industrialists in the world, had previously lost weight to 108 kg in 2017, leaving people spellbound. He lost weight over a period of three years after a series of intense workout routines and diet plans. However, netizens were shocked once photos of him along with his fiancee Radhika Merchant surfaced on the internet. The 27-year-old seems to have regained quite a lot of weight making people wonder how it happened.
Anant Ambani’s weight loss transformation
Anant Ambani lost 108 kg of weight in just 18 months in 2017. He managed to shed a lot of pounds by working out under the guidance of his coach, Vinod Channa. Ambani used to walk 21 kilometers every day for five to six hours each day.
He previously practiced yoga, weightlifting, and other forms of exercise. In addition to this, personal attention and care were given to his diet which contained more protein and healthy fat along with fruits, paneer, and quinoa.
How to maintain weight after weight loss
In reality, the body’s hunger hormone actually increases when body fat levels decline. Eating the same amount of calories while losing muscle also slows down metabolism. When metabolism slows down, the body’s ability to absorb nutrients also suffers, which causes fat to begin building up once more.
Teenage dieting raises the possibility of developing obesity later in life. An unhealthy diet, a sedentary lifestyle, and stress are the main causes of obesity. If you have lost weight in this case, continue working out and eating well. Additionally, avoid eating processed foods, ghee, extra oil, and saturated fat. You should also exercise for at least an hour each day.
Tips to maintain weight after losing it
- When you quit lifting weights after losing weight, your weight might quickly go back up. You must lift weights once or twice every week for this reason.
- If you have resumed your old eating patterns, such as eating greasy foods and junk food, you may quickly put on weight once more.
- Your diet has a big impact on how much weight you gain. Avoid consuming sweets since frequent sweets consumption causes rapid weight gain.
- Make it a habit to sleep soundly if you want to look slender and gorgeous all the time. In terms of weight gain and loss, sleep is crucial.
- Eat protein at all times. A high protein intake will always help you maintain a healthy weight.
Found this article helpful? Let us know @ZoomTv!